Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I just wanna close my eyes and scream and shout
Thats it for Sherlyn & Elijah?

i'm back with a broken heart. Yes, Elijah broke up with me. i made up that stupid fight and now it leads to a break up. Not that smart afterall, huhh? Managed to talk to him on the phone last night. And yea, had agreed to meet up on Wednesday. For me, to work things out. For him, to clear things up. okay... this morning went to school with a really bad eye. it's hurting again. Probably too much crying, and not enough sleep. I cant do my Amaths paper for nuts. So after exam, headed home straight. Guess what? Baby dropped by my place. He gave me back ALL THE STUFFS i gave him throughout the whole relationship. Like... WHAT?! i called him straight away and he said he just wanted to give them back to me. So what am i gonna do with it? Look at it and cry? Anyway my afternoon is all about "Cry, Sleep, Wake up, Cry, Sleep, Wake up". I REALLY DONT WANNA END THIS CAN?! i KNOW we can work this out. i KNOW we can get over this like every other time. But he just dont wanna give us the chance to work it out! We were so lovey dovey, really. Just Saturday, i spent great night with him at his place. Just Sunday, we were playing and crapping through the phone. We were all so happy and i really did feel the love. SO HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?! Tomorrow, i really hope things will get better and we'll be back together. Although i know the chances are really low. He had cleared everything about US in his computer, in his friendster. He had returned everything i've given him, back to me. And his nick, "I've made up my mind.." I know there's no chance! But still, the reason why i'm still trying is because, yes.. I LOVE ELIJAH, i do love him. Tomorrow's the last hope. I'll try my best to make this right. I wont let any hope slip away. Pray for me.......... *tears in eyes*

With love, on Tuesday, September 19, 2006
xxx This scene is DEAD xxx

NOTE TO TAKE!
----

Sherlyn's Blurbs
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I just wanna model.


Love, Love, Love!
My FAMILY's the big deal.
Mummy is the coolest mum on earth.
Aunt is the best listener.
FRIENDS complete the rest of my life.
Love the Girlfriends even more.
Snapping Pictures.
Pink is Love, Red is Hot.
Smiles & Laughters.
Tinkerbells.
Fairytales.
Princess Tiaras.
Ballooooooons!
Sunsets & Sunrises.
Doggies & Kitties.
Chocolates! Cookies! Ice-cream!
Strolls during late nights.
Chilling in clubs/pubs.
Dancing!
Shopping, duh.

The Ewwws..
Being alone, Being lied to.
Attached guys checking other girls out in front of their girlfriends.
TOTALLY HATE people who imitates me.

I WANT! I WANT!
Tinkerbell Bracelet
Vintage Stripe Shirt
'Boyfriend'-Shirt Dress
Dress
Tattoo
Naval Piercing
Cream White Converse